Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Things I would like to do before I die

  • Work with stained glass to create an arboreal themed picture window, much like the classic Tiffany designs.
  • Create a framework for a collaborative medieval fantasy on-line world, where communities would slowly evolve, based on user input and design, eventually ideally creating entire unique cities from thematically designed building blocks.
  • Start an exercise regimen that will get me into shape, so I can compete in running competitions, and play various local sports.
  • Learn Blender, so I can use it to create a photorealistic 3D theme for my personal website.
  • Create a set of sliding shoji screens, with bamboo silhouettes, backlit with LED strips, to provide both a soft ambient light and a nice facade for the built-in bookshelves I'll build.
  • Memorize the lyrics to "Never Do Anything" by Barenaked Ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment